Saturday, January 2, 2010

girls, flu, and scary movies

Let's start off with i hate being sick. i feel, horrible, because im sick, and no one wants to be around sick people so i'm essentially quaratined in my house. my girlfriend tells me to stay in bed, and i know she means well, but i hate not being able to move. coughing sucks, runny noses are easily remedied, but leg impairment, perhaps from decongestants, lack of excersise, or just being sick, is more permanent and bothersome. ugh. top it off with the day before you fell ill, you watched your first scarymovie, and your overactive imagination wont let you forget it, or sleep. i hate being sick.

i love my girlfriend. she's awesome, she plays bass, piano, and guitar. she loves music, and catch phrase. she's beautiful. its hard to put words to do her justice. I hope it suffices to say, i love her.
I'm feeling somewhat pathetic, because although its only been two days i feel like i'm dying inside since i havent seen her, been with her, for at least an hour. maybe im too possesive or clingy, but i really feel the need for some love. and it depresses me that im not where she is.

i hate scary films. they annoy me, and my imagination wont let me forget them. especially now since my audio class, i am more in tune with noises. After watching Paranormal Activities, i no longer have any desire to watch anything remotely scary, and i feel horrible.... why cant things just be forgotten like papers easily discarded?

No comments:

Post a Comment